Thursday 18 October 2012

KWL


Before I began to use interactive web pages, I hadn’t known anything about them. Now, I want to learn to use them and how they can be beneficial form e at my studies. Also, I want to learn how I can use Interactive Web pages during my profession in the future.
This activity is really helpful. With this activity, I learned how to organize Interactive Web pages and as a pre-service teacher and I learned that I can use the Internet to create texts or activities that are for deep understanding for my students during my profession. Also, this activity changed my perspective about the internet and instructional technology. As a result of this activity, I learned to use the internet for individual development, assessment and this activity showed me how I can interactively introduce a new topic to my students

No comments:

Post a Comment