Thursday 18 October 2012

KWL and Interactivity


Interactive Web Pages(IWP) are really interactive and helpful. Interactive Web pages give feedback and give chance to the learners to learn until they learn completely. And also, IWP help the learners to integrate their existing knowledge as in the listening music and filling gab activity.
From the activity, I learn how to mix sentences and find the right place of sentences. I think that Jmix in hot potatoes can helps learners to learn the complex structure of sentences. Secondly, I learned how to prepare tests. In my opinion, this is the best activity because as a pre-service teacher, I can use this activity in my teaching process in the classroom. Lastly, I learned how to use Jcloze. Jcloze helps learners to integrate their existing knowledge and also this activity makes the learning process enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment