Wednesday 10 October 2012

KWL



I think that the nature of readability of texts includes the way that the text transmits the knowledge to its reader and it can include the ways with which the text is tramsmitted to its reader. I want to use the computer to design and publish the knowledge with the best way, so the opinion that I want to transmit can be conveyed correctly  by using the computer.


From this activity, I learned how to use readability statistics for the texts and how to find problems in the texts. And also, this activity shows me how to compare the words in a text with most common English words. Moreover, I learned to have an idea about a text without reading it by using Wordle. Lastly, I learned how I can find the use of words and see their different forms in a sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment