Wednesday 28 November 2012

KWL

WİKİS
Before I didn't know how to use wiki. Now, I want to use it more interactively with my friends because it is a beneficial site for colloborative work.I think that this tool can be used between students and teachers effectivelsand can cretae more attractive environment and provide the chance for the teachers to give studentsn more feedback and exercises.


How could you use wikis in teaching



The wikis is interactive, collaborative, up-dated, easy-to-use, and attractive tool for both students and teachers . A teacher can provide practices, assign students, and can check whether students complete a homework on the wikis and laso the studenst can reach easily what the teachers send for them. Also, wikis is also beneficila for colloborative group work. For example, in collaborative group work, students can share their ideas about a subject and build cloud and at the end by analyzing the information, they can reach the results. I haven't still used the wikis in detail, so I couldn't say many things before I use it more in detail.
This wikis is like blogger, but ı think that there are more sources for students to reach and benefit .In teaching, the wikis can be used in group work. For example, as a teacher , I would assign my students to make brainstorming about a topic and share their ideas about the topic and make an outline for writing. I think that many activities that are different form this example can be applied for teaching and learning  in the wikis.

No comments:

Post a Comment